The ICC cricket world cup 2011 is round the corner and the cricket fans around the world are awaiting the competition with gusto. It's time to cast a QUIZZING EYE on the cricket world cups so far.
1. Who is the only bowler to be awarded the 'Man of the Tournament' title in ICC cricket world cups?
2. Who is the one and only Indian player to become the man of the match in the finals of ICC world cup?
3. Which stadium has been the venue for the final match of ICC cricket world cup for the most number of times?
4. Which stadium was the venue of the final match of ICC cricket world cup when the matchs were abridged to 50 overs for the first time?
5. What is the name of the mascot of 2007 ICC cricket world cup?
6. In which world cup Australia became the champions after defeating South Africa by a whisker of fortune when Lance Klusner and Allan Donald gave up the chance of a single by mix-up and ended up in a runout and eventually the loss of the final game?
7. What was the official name of the first world cup in cricket?
8. Which player holds the record of scoring most runs in ICC cricket world cups?
9. We know that Australia has become the champions of ICC cricket world cup for the most number of times.Which team holds the record of becoming runner-up for the most number of times?
10. Which country has played the most number of matches in the ICC cricket world cup?
click here for answers